Easter is this weekend - are you ready? One of the best parts of this spring holiday (besides all the chocolate, of course!) is making Easter eggs. As fun to decorate as they are to hide and seek, Easter eggs are a fabulous tradition enjoyed by folks of all ages.
To help add some style to all your simple dip dyed eggs, we’ve rounded up some of our favorite Easter eggs from a few of the best bloggers out there. Try your hand at these clever creations and spice up your Easter basket.
- These Easter eggs are out of this world! As Allison from Dream A Little Bigger
explains, all you need is dyeable eggs, paint, brushes and cups to create these celestial beauties. Get the full tutorial here
- These sweet creations from Delia Creates
have us prickled pink! Green dye, terracotta pots, a fine tip marker and some pink tissue paper come together in an Easter egg that can definitely handle the heat. Get the full tutorial here
- We’re big fans of these marble eggs. The team behind Alice & Lois
made them using nail polish, nail polish remover, and water – genius! Get the full tutorial here
- Anyone with eastern European ancestry or an appreciation for eastern European culture will flip over these unique eggs (we did!). Arguably the most adorable on our list, Amaryllis from OhOh Blog
has some serious painting skills, so take your time putting these together. Get the full tutorial here
- These gorgeous glam eggs will pop in any space and are the perfect platform for all of your Easter puns. Lovely Indeed
used printed letters, but if you’ve got a steady hand we’re sure you could paint ‘em on too. Get the full tutorial here
Sweet Silver & Speckled
- A great addition to any Easter tablescape, these marvellously minimalist eggs are simple to create. Erica from Fashion Lush
used a toothbrush, some paint and vinegar to create the speckled look (can you believe it?). And the silver eggs are just spray painted. Get the full tutorial here
- Paint a cute little face on an egg and we’re pretty much sold, but turn that egg into an ice cream cone first? Oh man! We are loving these sweet soft serve creations from Karas Party Ideas
. Get the full tutorial here
We hope you enjoyed these egg-cellent Easter eggs and that you and yours have a wonderful holiday weekend. Tackle any of these ideas? Be sure to share them with us (@HomeShows
) on Twitter
. We love seeing your creations!